Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Regina, SK branch is looking for an exceptional Forklift Service Technician for our Industrial Division. This individual will perform mechanical repairs, diagnostics or electrical repairs on material handling equipment (ex. forklifts).
What does the role look like?
- Performing mechanical repairs, diagnostics and/or electrical repairs on our material handling equipment
- Possible opportunity to work on truck mounted knuckle boom cranes
- Working in the shop or at customers sites as needed
- Completing detailed work order notes
What are we looking for?
- Heavy Equipment Technician, Heavy Duty Mechanic, Automotive Service Technician or Millright certification
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under these trades too!
- Basic to above average computers skills and a passion for problem solving
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Ability to complete detailed repair order notes on each job
- The desire to continue learning updated equipment technology as the industry continues to evolve
What’s in it for you?
- A great compensation package!
- Tool and Boot Allowances.
- Great apprenticeship support (income supplement and completion bonus for those eligible)
- A generous Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- An exceptional work culture
- Recognized as a Saskatchewan top 100 company in 2019, for another consecutive year