{{getDealerName(selectedDealer)}}
{{selectedDealer.FormattedAdress}}
{{getFormattedDealerLocation(selectedDealer)}}
{{selectedDealer.Phone}}
{{workingHours.Day}} {{workingHours.Hours}}

Work With Cervus

Equipment Sales Representative

Are you looking for the next step in your career?

Then apply below!

Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.

Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.

At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.

Our Forklift and Materials Handling branch in Edmonton, AB is looking for an exceptional Equipment Sales Representative - Material Handling Equipment for our Industrial division (Forklifts). The primary focus of the role will be to promote our Clark, Sellick, Doosan and JLG equipment lines to new customers or smaller, existing clients.

What does the role look like?

  • Promoting sales of whole goods (our forklifts) to new customers or smaller, existing clients and growing the account
  • Identifying new potential customers and developing relationships
  • Travelling within your assigned sales territory and providing demonstrations on products
  • Consult with customers to understand what they are looking for and proposing viable solutions
  • Keeping up to date on product knowledge for the equipment that we offer

What are we looking for?

  • A few years of outside sales experience, equipment sales experience or account management experience would be ideal
  • A passion for sales and developing relationships is key
  • The ability to grow sales within a specified sales territory
  • Organization skills are a must have
  • The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
  • A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
  • Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships

What’s in it for you?

  • A great total compensation package!
    • During year one, closed deals will pay 20% of eligible commission to the sales rep, the other 80% is applied back against the reps $36,000 guarantee. In the occasion the rep succeeds in covering the $36,000 guarantee prior to the end of the first year, the rep would become eligible for 100% of commissions from that point forward.
      • Following the completion of year one, the rep is switched to a Salary + Commission structure - $36,000 Base + Commission
      • A company vehicle is provided
  • An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
  • An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
  • Employee referral bonus
  • Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
    • Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
    • Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
    • Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
  • Working for a world-leading equipment dealer