Opportunity's now available for Diesel Mechanics/Service Technicians.
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Maffra branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Diesel Mechanic for our Agriculture Division (John Deere). We encourage applicants from the automotive industry, road transport and industrial backgrounds to apply.
What does the role look like?
- Diagnose, Repair & Maintain all systems on agricultural equipment such as Tractors, Hay tools, and other Ag & Turf implements. This includes, engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, guidance & precision ag systems among others.
- Repair, Service and/or diagnose agriculture equipment at the customers site as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections; including fluid and various filter changes, testing of equipment, & adjustments for infield optimization.
- Reconditioning of pre-owned equipment.
- Accurately record notes on work orders for customer and warranty records
What are we looking for?
- Heavy Equipment Technician or Agriculture Equipment Technician certification an asset but not essential
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Previous field tech or road tech experience would be an advantage
- Basic to above average computers skills and a passion for problem solving
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Ability to complete detailed repair order notes on each job
- The desire to continue learning updated equipment technology as the industry continues to evolve
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development