Brandt (Formally Cervus Equipment) is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands, passionate people and unrivalled support.
We are searching for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our Brandt Vapormatic team based in Hamilton. The dedicated Brandt Vapormatic team source and supply a wide range of parts to customers within the agricultural, automotive and engineering industries to ensure they have everything they need to keep moving.
If you are looking to work with a globally recognised brand, enjoy engaging with customers, delivering unrivalled service, love variety and like working as part of a team then we want to hear from you.
As our Customer Service Coordinator, you will:
- Interpret and process customer’s requests via phone calls, walk-ins, email, and online ordering systems
- Perform a variety of duties associated with the purchasing, stocking, receiving, picking packing and delivery of parts and accessories
- Work with customers over the phone, and proactively suggesting, up-sell and source solutions
- Accurate data entry ensuring maintenance of stocking volumes and customer information
- Prepare and maintain merchandise displays and showroom.
Discover the benefits of working for Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Staff buying privileges
To join our team you'll need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team or individually
- Able to multi-task
- Good computer skills
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt, apply today!