About the Company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Giltrap, Kramer, Duncan, and Stihl.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
About the Opportunity:
We have this exciting leadership opportunity available at our Hastings Branch due to internal promotion. The dealership sits at the heart of a diverse and dynamic region that has a booming agricultural economy ripe with opportunity. As a well-established and recognized dealership, our team are connected to the local community and our customers and have a passion for offering responsive, innovate solutions.
As the new Branch Manager you will be responsible for, and passionate about, achieving the location business plan objectives and fulfilling the expectations of all stakeholders (owners, customers, and employees).
You will provide exceptional leadership to the established team in evaluating, allocating, and managing, physical and financial resources. You will ensure the continued profitability and growth of the branch, the personal growth of employees, and the satisfaction of customers.
Success in this role will look like:
- Working with the team to ensure the branch has increased sales, profitability and market share
- Execution of the business plan and achieving financial performance goals, including sales, budgets and cost control
- Developing and maintaining a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and work to resolve any elevated customer issues
- Leading your team to success with great communication, engagement and employee development skills
- Collaborating with other branch managers and areas of the business to implement best practices and consistent processes for all departments within the organization.
- Ensuring the successful planning and execution of marketing activities and events.
- Maintaining a safe, healthy and happy working environment and facilities.
Your skills will include, but are not limited to:
- Proven success in leading and motivating a team
- Commercial and financial acumen ideally developed within retail, agricultural or mechanical industries
- Strong customer satisfaction focus
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem solving, and communication skills
What we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Continuous training and a supportive team to expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing development opportunities and career prospects both in Australia and overseas.
If this sounds like a role you are excited by and you enjoy the challenge of working in an environment where you will be required to work hands on and be expected to make things happen on a day to day basis, this could be the role you are looking for - Apply Now!