Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
Our Forklift & Materials Handling Dealership in Winnipeg, MB is accepting resumes for an Apprentice Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work on Forklifts
As an Apprentice Technician you will:
- Perform diagnostics using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Perform repairs and maintenance work on material handling equipment
- Perform diagnostics and repairs off site
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of equipment
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with the work assignments
- Participate in training programs as required and scheduled
- Mentor apprentice technicians
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2nd year or above apprentice in HD or Automotive
- Experience with electrical fork lifts is considered an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in using computers
- Valid driver’s license and a clean Drivers Abstract
- We would also consider automotive experience
We would like to offer you:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows.
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package.
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program.